Friday, April 12, 2013

Pink Fevah!!

Hello everyone! This is Jenny-Fah comin' at you with her first post! woohoo! /o/

Spring is here and I'm finding myself becoming a little bit obsessed with pink! ;P

It started when I decided to buy tickets to see Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (this sunday! can't wait~) and then decided  I was gonna do something out of my comfort zone, go all out, and get dressed up in a very Japanese Kyary style for the occassion :)

So! I bought a cotton candy pink wig and the rest is history haha

 This was the original mess it came in when I bought it haha! I wanted to style it and cut it specifically like this:
but honestly, the wig I bought wasn't all that great; it was made of acrylic strands so you couldn't heat it, it had a specific (formless) precut, and the netting was a bit too spaced out to really do too much.

Of course, I didn't know this at the time and I was pretty excited cause it was my very first wig! I didn't want to mess it up, so I called my friend and Hairstylist, Jeff Most, to hook me up with a tutorial on how to go about it :)

When I went to his salon, he gave me a good scolding about buying such poor quality and not consulting him first XD; (woops...) But he showed me the ropes and worked his magic turning the mess you see above into this VERY cute little number right here:


















Thank you Jeff Most. You are a Wig and Hair master. v_v


I'm EXTREMELY ecstatic about how lovely it came out :'D He took dirt and made it into gold haha! I'm very grateful, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who lives in the Jersey area!

He also took me out to buy a nicer wig of higher quality so I still have an opportunity to get a wig with the original style I was looking for :) stay tuned for that!

In other news, fellow Oishii Project member, Chikage and I are performing in NYC at Reni's Maid Cafe'! The same day as the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu show :D so if you are around do come see us! we perform at 11am and I'll be sporting my cute new wig ;) and these cute 3D nail art glue ons:

When I said I was going ALL out, I really did mean it haha XD



Until next time!  

Jenny           =w=)v

No comments: