Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Birthday and Iron Man!

Hi all~ Yumiko here~

Waaahhh I've been so bad with keeping up with blogging. I'd gotten so busy preparing for performances!! I had one this past weekend for a cancer relay.

Before that, though, I had my birthday party! Right when I got back from Texas.  So I was tired, but I had fun! We had dinner, did purikura, and then karaoke!

Here's some of the purikura we did~


Here's just a few of the awesome people I got to see! None of the boys wanted to do anything with purikura so they stayed outside the booths, hahaha! 


Two days later, I was treated to a belated birthday breakfast from two of my girls from work! We went to Sugar Rush Cafe.

I was so happy to find that they did latte art there!! I've always wanted to see latte art for myself - outside of pictures.


We ended up each getting something different so that we could all share the meal! 


Looooved the place! It's just so funny that after working at a restaurant, you start noticing little things you probably didn't notice before. Like, we ended up talking about the service and how... interesting it was (> ∇ <);;. The guy taking our order stopped in the middle of us saying our order to flip a switch somewhere out of the way. He also seemed slightly impatient and snappy when taking our orders. Oh wells - didn't let that spoil my meal. 

The food was good, I'm hoping to come back again sometime for brunch.



These past weeks have been eventful. One of the things I'm excited about is Lolita Dark's Tokyo Status Event



I will probably be performing with Psycho Bando that evening and will also compete at the "Red and White" karaoke battle. We're meeting tomorrow for rehearsal~

So these past two weeks, I've been pouring over music, trying to get them all memorized and ready for this coming Saturday. BUT that doesn't mean I didn't have any down time for myself~

 This past Thursday, I went to go watch the Iron Man 3 midnight premiere!!
I dressed up and camwhoaared hahaha!! So here are a few pictures of my look~


I ended up going to sleep around 4:30 AM and I had work the next day - probably not the smartest thing to do. I was dyiiiinggg and falling asleep! So no more midnight premieres for me if I have work the next day.

I hadn't watched Iron Man 1 and 2 yet, but I did watch the Avengers, so after watching this, I want to watch the first and second ones so badly! LOVED the movie! And if you guys haven't gone yet and plan to go~ stay until after the credits for a little something extra

WHOOO~ long update post, but I made it! Hahaha! Now it's time to sleep~

Good night!

Yumiko

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any gals IRL in foreverrrrrr. Your post makes me miss going to gal meets. T^T


    Btw, good luck on your performance! I'm sure you'll do well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! It was awesome!!

    Omg I miss it too!! Gal meets have been so rare nowadays - we're all getting busier and busier (*゜―゜)

    ReplyDelete